Thursday, April 3, 2008

MORE SPRING FASHION FINDS

Ok, its finally gotten a little nicer and more springlike out here today (its been cold by LA standards this week), so I thought I would share a few more cute spring finds. All the clothes in this post are from Heavenly Couture (http://www.getheavenly.com/), a store which I found online and which you can shop from online, but which also apparently has 4 southern california locations, so you could check it in person too if you are local. Also, because my awesome friend Monika pointed out to me that the 15DollarStore from my previous post doesn't take returns, I am now going to start checking for that stuff too. Heavenly Couture takes exchanges within 15 days of shipment for online shopping, and I don't know about their in-store policy, but hey, with so much cute stuff, I'm down with exchanges. :-)

1. This cute printed Wide Strap Halter Dress lists for $17.95, is 100% cotton, and just embodies warm weather relaxation

I would totally wear this with these wedges from GoJane (which is quickly becoming my go to for cute non-leather shoes, thankyouverymuch)

2. This Ruffly Lighweight Wraparound Top is cute and breezy at $17.95
It would be cute with these Wide Flared Dark Blue Denim Jeans ($24.95)

and these most excellent Floral Platform Heels from GoJane ($18.99). By the way, these heels come in 4 really pretty colors. I want all of them - now.


3. I loooove the neckline of this Lace-up Sleeveless Geometric Dress ($17.95). So boho, but still sort of modern too.
Throw it on with this Strappy Stacked Wedge ($20.99) from GoJane and you are styling



4. One more. I love love love this long Floral Dress ($17.95). The print is really cute and sixties feeling. I really, really think I might get this dress.

I was thinking that this dress would pair well with green, pink or blue as well, because of the print, but I couldn't stop picturing it with these from GoJane
This outfit makes me ache for long flowing hair blowing in the late afternoon sun as I read under a tree. But my hair is short. Oh well, at least I can still have the dress and shoes for next to nothing. Yup.
More tomorrow! I found so many cute outfits on this site I'm gonna split the entry. YAY for awesome spring/summer threads!!! What do you think of these?

No comments: