Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I CAN'T STOP PINING FOR COCONUT!

All I want is the scent of coconut. In everything. It reminds me of the warm weather I KNOW will be here soon. It is sensual, but natural, and makes everyone feel happy and relaxed. At least that is what I feel when I smell it. So.... I have been oggling these awesome coconut scented goodies from The Body Shop (which is a great, long time cruelty-free company that I should patronize more often). I need to go.

1. Coconut Bath & Shower Cream ($11, 8.4 fl oz)
2. Coconut Body Butter ($20, 6.9 oz of moisture intensity)
3. Coconut Body Scrub ($20, 6.9 oz)
4. Coconut Milk Body Lotion ($13, 8.4 fl oz)
5. Coconut Perfume Oil ($16, 0.5 fl oz)
6. And if I want my apartment to smell de-lish too, Coconut Home Fragrance Oil ($7.50. 0.33 fl oz, and right now it's buy 3 get 1 free!!!)
Obviously the Body Shop sells a variety of scents in their products, but I have been accused of having tunnel vision before, and right now I am looking down a long, coconutty tunnel of tropical relaxation. Ahhhh. I want it all now!

No comments: