Wednesday, April 30, 2008

JEWELRY FEVER!

I just realized this morning that I have not blogged about jewelry at all. So I aim to remedy that with this entry. First I will say that some cheap jewelry (costume jewelry or non) is cool, and some isn't. BUT you can find really amazing stuff if you look for it. I will totally admit to scooping up jewelry at the doller store from time to time, and very often it is the case that these exact pieces get the most complements of any jewelry I wear. I'm not kidding. So with this in mind, here are some cute pieces I found on the usual websites:


From the 15dollarstore.com


1. PARADISE PENDANT ($15)
2. TILE PENDANT ($15) I totally love this one....


From Daisymaze.com

1. COLORED WAFER EARRINGS ($2.49) I think these would be fun as a shot of color with an outfit.

2. DOMINO STRETCH BRACELET ($3.99) I know... they look like dominos, am I weird because I think this is cute?
3. SQUARE GEM NECKLACE SET ($5.99)

From GoJane.com


1. BEADED CUFF BRACELET ($5.99)

2. CIRCLE SHELL NECKLACE SET ($11.99)
3. FLEUR DE LIS DISC NECKLACE ($6.99)
4. HEART COLOR NECKLACE ($9.99)
5. POLISHED MEDALLION CHOKER ($10.99)


From Modaxpress.com


1. BROWN LARGE BEADED NECKLACE ($10.99)


With some of these, like the bright stuff from Daisymaze, no one will mistake them for nice jewelry, obviously, but I think knowing how to use this type of costume jewelry can really be fun and inexpensive. Try it!

No comments: