Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mellow Yellow...

I can't BELIEVE how much yellow is in this season! But I love yellow, so I'm happy. If the sun isn't shining where you are yet (or even if it is) sport some of these cute looks and increase the sunny factor...

1. This Button Up Ruffle Dress from GoJane.com (cotton/spandex $25.99) comes in several cute colors like Coral, Teal and White, but I think this yellow one would be great with a simple pair of sandals.


2. Or for a different take on the "little yellow dress", how about this one from Forever 21 (rayon, $24.80)? Oh this is such a happenin' dress...
3.
This Canvas Ankle Strap Wedge from GoJane ($20.99) comes in several shades as well4. Or this round toe flat for $10.99 from GoJane
5. And does anyone else think these Flower Canvas Low Boots from GoJane ($11.99) are really cool? I do

No comments: