Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WONDER OF WONDERS: Steve & Barry's

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN! Steve & Barry's, where have you been all my life? Why has it taken this long for me to discover you/you to appear? Can I tell you HOW MUCH I CAN'T WAIT to check out your aisles of collections by celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker and Amanda Bynes with most pieces under $10?

Ok, so since I blogged on SJP'S BITTEN collection already, I thought I would do a little internet detective work and check out Amanda Bynes' line DEAR. I happen to think that AB always looks super cute, sexy and pulled together. Seriously, the girl never misses a beat. So..... I wasn't too surprised with what I found. Young skewing, mostly casual clothing, some of which is really cute! They also have this thing called "My Closet" on the site where you can match pieces together and save them as "outfits", which I just had wayyyyy too much fun playing with (although in order to do it you have to go through a basic "registration" process - whatev - but for DOB it only went back to 1986! AAAAAHHHH! Thanks for making me, an excited potential customer, feel like an old crone). Unfortunately, I was also not able to figure out how to cut and paste or save the clothing combos I came up with to post them here, but TRUST me, they were quite slammin. That's right.

So I would venture to guess that I will be paying Steve & Barry's a visit soon, very soon. I'll keep you posted. Has anyone been to one already? Does it live up to my anticipation?

No comments: