Friday, June 6, 2008

LUST LIST FOR FRIDAY 6/6

Hello campers! Sorry, this week has been crazy, so the posts have suffered. I had a happy good time morning fun round on Forever21.com this morning though, and these beauties caught my eye:

1. DINA SATIN TRIM TOP $19.80

2. KIMONO TOP $24.80

3. SOPHIE WRAP $15.80
I must say that I saw a lovely girl walking down Hollywood Blvd. last weekend looking very AWESOME in this exact top with skinny jeans and a belt at her middle. It was so cute I totally thought of it when I saw this blouse this morning.

4. SPOTTED WOVEN SKIRT $22.80

5. PLEATED COTTON/SILK SKIRT $22.80

6. CLAUDIA JEAN $27.80
These are the EXACT grey jeans I want!! EXACTLY!

7. CATELYN WIDE LEG JEAN $27.80

8. MOD JUMPSUIT $22.80
SO cute and retro-tastic!

9. And finally, the deal of deals, BRAIDED SANDAL $7.50

What are you lusting to buy this week?

No comments: