Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GREAT BUYS FROM GO JANE

I hadn't surfed on over to GoJane.com in a little while, so I thought I would check it out....

1. COLORBLOCK FLOWER PRINT DRESS $29.99
I think this print is too adorable. Absolutely on point with the bold print trent, but, and this is key, NOT ugly...

2. DIP DYE MAXI DRESS $54.99
Ok, normally I would say $55 is WAYYYY too much to spend on an everyday dress, and I was surprised to see this price on Go Jane (actually I think they have raised their prices a bit lately, too bad, any higher and I'm history) but this dress fulfilled 2 of my recent shopping fantasies, one being a maxi dress that actually looked like it might flatter someone with boobs and the second being a tie-dye piece that didn't make me want to blind myself with a fork. It's pretty cute, wouldn't you say? Its SO cute I'm ALMOST considering the price tag..... hmmmmm

3. OMBRE TANK DRESS $22.99
OHMYGOD, what is happening to you Amanda, you say? Have tie-dye loving aliens secretly replaced you with a peace sign weilding pod person? I know I know, 2 pieces in one day.... I was surprised too, my friends. But I could ACTUALLY see myself wearing this piece. Ombre always looks cheap to me, and this just looks a little classier. Dunno. Go ahead, shoot me. You sound like THE MAN.

4. SMOCKED BUTTON TOP $22.99
ok, I now return you to your regularly scheduled fashion blog. This is so me. I loooove this shirt. Too cute.

5. SMOCKED SPLATTER PRINT TOP $22.99
The power of a good print is that it can totally enrapture you in a way that a plain color could never accomplish. This print is MOST EXCELLENT, as Bill and Ted would say, although I don't think they would appreciate its charm (its not neon or guitar related, after all)

Just a few lovelies for my lovelies....

PS - Saw SATC this weekend, has a few issues with the storyline but the fashion was FABULASTICAL!! I would say 8 out of every 10 outfits were SPOT ON, whilst the other 2 were too over the top for me.... what did you think? Did you see it?

No comments: