Friday, June 13, 2008

I LOVE THE SMELL OF A CLEARANCE SALE IN THE MORNING

Just wandered on to Delias.com, which is sort of like Alloy, has cute stuff but is just thismuch too pricey for what you get for my taste. HOWEVER, also like Alloy, they are rocking the clearance items at the moment. Look at the reasonably priced pretties I found!!

1.Annie Dress $19.99
HOW CUTE IS THIS??? There is simply NOT enough piping in my wardrobe...

2. Brigitte Dress $29.99
OHMYGOD I love this dress soooooo much. This is totally my fav find of the week. SO LOVELY!

3. Jaclyn Dress $29.99
This is a cute Maxi at a great price.... love the orange, too.

4. Emily Maxi Dress $29.99
Yet another cute sunny maxi at a great price... I dig the brown and yellow combo, you really don't see that enough.

5. Marilyn Dress $19.99
Super cute and trendy one shoulder piece for $20. Yes.

6. Savannah Linen Wide Leg Pants $9.99
I love wide leg summer trousers.

7. Jenny Slingbacks $9.99
to go with the above mentioned trousers....

Gotta love a good sale...

1 comment:

my blog said...

I am always looking for clearance sale. But some are fake ones. In this time of recession clearance sales make more meaning.



cheap flights