Monday, July 21, 2008

FREEMAN - AN OLD STANDARD FOR A REASON

I have fond childhood sensory memories of Freeman products. I can still recall the scent of their "Sea Mist" haircare line. I LOVED that line, and was oh so sad when they discontinued it. Now, let's call a spade a spade. Freeman has never been a top of the line choice. They have, however, stood consistently over the years for naturally based, cruelty-free, CHEAP, yummy smelling and fun products. I love Freeman.

So, because I am especially money-crunched at the present moment, I happened on to Freeman's website to check out what they are offering today. These are some promising finds:

SEA KELP SHAMPOO $3.99

I love anything with stuff from the ocean in it. I admit it. I'm a sucker. But sea kelp is supposedly so great and healing for your hair, YOU should love it too!

GUAVA SEA SALT BODY SCRUB $3.99


AVOCADO & OATMEAL FACIAL CLAY MASQUE $3.99

2 classic facial mask ingredients rolled into one blissful sounding application. Yes, please.

So, if you are short on pennies but want to pamper yourself, check out Freeman's stuff. They make me feel pampered and bring back 'tween primping memories (pre-dance masks, weekend deep conditioners, carefree times all).

No comments: