Friday, July 25, 2008

FOREVER 21 FRIDAY

Happy (almost) weekend. :-) This week chugged along like a drunk snail. But now, as it comes to a close, I have finally had a moment to check out what new items are luring me in with their siren song on Forever21.com. And I will tell you there are quite a few today.

STRIPED ZOOT BLAZER $27.80
how AWESOME is this jacket?? So sassy. I love love love it. With a pencil skirt, jeans, whatever.

MIDNIGHT SAFARI CARDIGAN $24.80
I'm so hot and cold with animal prints depending on the time of day, I swear... but today I'm liking this.

FLORAL KIMONO TOP $17.80
So bright! So crisp! With a simple bottom and bright red lips....

DINA CHIFFON HALTER $27.80
This dress is SO LOVELY!!! For all of those summer garden parties left on your to attend list.... or just for running errands. Why not, I ask? Ok, maybe FANCY errands. Hey, there could be fancy errands!

DENIM DRESS $27.80
LOVELY! A good transitional/all season piece, I think.

And the sale page had these 2 pairs of AWESOME shoes for next to nothing ($8.99 to be exact)

CARNIVAL MARY JANE

ASHLEY PUMP

Both pairs for under $20!!! YIPEEEE!!!

No comments: