Monday, March 31, 2008

IT'S A STEAL!

Ok folks, in my attempts to find not only cruelty free stuff for you, but super deals as well, I came upon a website called 15DOLLARSTORE.COM, where everything is, yup you guessed it, $15. And when they say everything, they mean everything. Which is not such a great deal for a plain tank top, but a SUPER deal for a dress, jacket, pants, shoes, etc. :-)

I couldn't resist, I had to explore the site to see if anything worthwhile could be found. And little while later and the verdict is in - if you are willing to sort through a fair amount of stuff you most likely don't want, you will actually find some cute stuff on here.

First I saw this cute summer dress


A bit of a continuation of my pink sundress obsessed blog last week, I know, but it really is cute, with the ruffles around the v-neckline and on the skirthem, and tiny polkadots. Then I saw this



And was truly torn. I THINK I can imagine this with some kicky 60's accessories looking really cute, I dig the vintage print and the bow in the back. Its fun.

Next I found another dress, and anyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for a cute retro looking jumper. I thought this was was very nice


Although you can't see it in the picture very well, this dress actually has a bit of a metallic sheen to it, making it a nice choice for a night out.

I also thought this shift dress/top




and this tunic dress/top



would both look really cute over a pair of dark, straight leg jeans, like these



with some cute boots like these (faux leather, of course)




Obviously the black tunic top would look cute with black boots (which they had too - actually a really good faux leather boot and shoe selection for $15, I'm just not a huge fan of the pointy toe and most of these were pointy, but I thought these were too cute to ignore)

I also found some accessories that I really liked



Can you tell I like brown and pink? I can't help it, I always gravitate toward these colors, but for everything brown I selected, there was corresponding black as well. Oh, and these accesories were also faux leather. :-) Happy day!

1 comment:

monika said...

i was going through that 15dollar website, and getting ready to purchase a bunch of tops, when i noticed "all sales are final" - and that totally bummed me out.. esp. when it comes to tops, i gotz to have that option of return! i think i'll buy one thing, and see how it fits. thanks for the site though!