Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's black and blue and Coenzyme Q10ed all over?

ME!! Sorry for the scant amount of posts folks. Soon after my last post, I took a softball to the face (yes, really) and although nothing broke, it did quite a number on me and I haven't been feeling quite so in the mood for beauty when every time I look in the mirror I have mistaken myself for a) a boxer b) an alien or c) a zombie. This week finds me more on the mend (finally!), no more swelling, cuts healing, and only a scant amount of black and blue left under my eyes :-) So I am finally in the mood to beautify a bit! Because doing any sort of facial anything is still sort of a moot point for another week, I turn my attention to the other areas of the physical self...

For sparkling white teeth
Nature's Gate Peppermint Whitening Toothpaste with Flouride $6.99

For feeling transported to some exotic locale whilst simply sudsing in your shower
Nature's Gate Asian Pear and Red Tea Body Wash $9.99

For the best smelling all day deep condition (I love this product and am picking up some more after work today)
Freeman Papaya and Sea Kelp Massive Moisture 3 Minute Conditioner $3.99

Just a few cheap and awesome products that make me smile thinking about them... More updates next week, as I am finally starting to feel like my old self again :-)

In the meantime, steer clear of flying softballs and load up on the CO Q10!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear about the softball accident! I hope you're feeling better. Black eyes are no fun!