Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Isaac Mizrahi really GETS it....

So many of his dresses for this season from his Target collection are SUPREME! Classic 50's silhouette, totally vintage/timeless elegance. I've included a couple here that are over the budget I usually stick to, but they were so pretty I figured I would share in case you felt like splurging....

1. ENVELOPE BACK DRESS in Fandango Red $39.99

2. HERRINGBONE SHIRTING DRESS in Blue/White $39.99

3. PARTY DRESS in Fandango $44.99

4. SPECIAL EDITION TRAPUNTO DRESS in Candy Pink $69.99

5. CAMELOT DRESS in Shell Pink $39.99

6. TAFFETA COUTURE DRESS in Chesterfield Navy $39.99

7. TAFFETA TAILORED PARTY DRESS in Pink $34.99

8. WRAP DRESS in Shell Pink $29.99

I want ALL of these! And obviously they come in several colors, but I like pink and blue :-)

No comments: