Monday, February 2, 2009

OY! It's '09! I hear you!

Ok ok.... it has been a RIDICULOUSLY loooooong time since I have posted. Like 2 months ridiculous. Jeesh. BUT it has taken me this long to get through the last of the holiday catch up game at work and the "I don't care what I wear because I can only fit into elastic pants" post-holiday fashion blahs. But now, as things return to normal, my shopaholic ways once again return with gusto. Aren't you glad some things NEVER change? I know I am...

Now, on to the topic at hand - what fashions are ruling my brain for (almost) spring?
I think that for today at least, I will allow a monochromatic answer to this, if only because there is SO MUCH stuff to catch up on right now that perhaps if I break it into sub-categories, it will be easier. Today's category is a color that has taken hold of my heart and mind as of late: BLUE. In all hues and subtleties. I. Am. Loving. Blue. Especially peacock blue, AUGH! I can't get enough! I just bought a peacock blue handbag and I am obsessed with it.... drool...

MEGAN DRESS - DELIA'S $44.50

SUSANNA SKIRT - DELIA'S $34.50

H81 BABYDOLL JERSEY DRESS - FOREVER 21 $12.90

FLORAL CUTOUT BABYDOLL - OLD NAVY $19.50

FOLDOVER JERSEY SKIRT - OLD NAVY $15


INTARSIA SWEATER - OLD NAVY $25

PERFECT KHAKIS - OLD NAVY $32.50

SPOTTED FEATHER BEADED EARRINGS - FOREVER 21 $4.80

SIMPLE CIRCLE EARRINGS - FOREVER 21 $2.80

PAINTED BEADS NECKLACE - FOREVER 21 $9.80

Don't these blues just make you feel HAPPY? They definitely do for me... Throw on a shade of blue this week and infuse your day with brilliance and fun... or something like that.

No comments: