Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. After years of being frustrated by not always knowing if something was cruelty free or not, and jumping for joy with the now expanding cruelty free product possibilities (it's not just tea tree oil and witch hazel!! Although I actually like tea tree oil...) I wanted to start a blog where I could geek out about all the amazing beauty products and fashions out there that are also animal friendly. YAY!

As a slight disclaimer, I am just a girl who is passionate about all things feminine and pamper related and not having to perform absurd acts on a helpless animal to get them. Therefore, everything I post on this site is researched to the best of my ability (and if I'm at all confused as to whether something is cruelty-free or not, I will say so), but I'm more than happy to receive corrections or additional info from you, the reader. So, I hope you like this blog as much as I'm sure I will enjoy writing it :-)

No comments: